Natural makeup by makeup artist in Lucknow
Date: 1 October 2016
- The first major step before using any makeup on your skin you must remove the previous makeup which is on your face. With some moisturizer or with some cleanser, that makes your skin moisturized.
- Then moisturize your skin with some lotion or dab your skin with oil free lotion which helps your skin to be more moisturized.
- After moisturizing use concealer to any blemish around your eyes. Use the concealer before the foundation that will make your look smoother.
- Best makeup artists in Lucknow say be careful not to overdo it on the concealer; you only need enough to cover the spot.
- Use the powder foundation on the oily part of your face. The right way of using the foundation is to dab a few marks on your cheek and angle your face different ways to see if the color matches. If you have bags or discoloration under your eyes, make 3 dots on the line of the circles under your eyes. Blend it gently using your ring finger.
- Apply bronzer as bronzer is a great way to give you a natural glow. Lightly brush bronzer all over your face. However, bronzer can look silly on people with pale skin if applied incorrectly. Practice at home with bronzer to see if it looks good on you before going out with it on.
- If you are not comfortable with bronzer then you must use the blusher. Crème blush generally works better than powder because it gives you a dewy look and lasts longer.
- The other most important is eye makeup; line your upper eye lashline. Makeup artist in Lucknow say to line your eyes with a roasted-colored gel liner. Pencil looks less natural than liquid or gel liner and gel is easier to blend.
- If you want your eyes to look larger then you must apply the white liner to give your eyes a brighter look.
- Then apply the eye shadow Use two shades of eye-shadow for a professional look. The colors you choose should be gold, browns or silvers, depending on your skin tone and coloring. Apply a light, neutral tone all over your lid and just above your crease and use slightly darker to softly line the top lid and outline your crease.
- Curl your lashes Curling your eyelashes will give you a bright, awake look.
- Then finally your lips makeup…. You must use sheer nude lip color. Try to avoid using chalky lipsticks or shiny lip glosses. Lip stain is generally best because it looks natural and lasts all day. Use a color that's close to your natural lip color.
- If you want to make your look natural then you must try all this steps and enjoy your radiant look.